From: xtrecate at spymac.com (xtrecate)
Subject: Network Sniffing

I wasn't alive during the Nixon's reign of wtfs, but I don't think Nixon, or
indeed anyone engaging in underhanded political subterfuge, would be
particularly worried about the log files at insecure.org, which is what my
commentary pertained to.

"This depends heavily on who decides what a felony is.
Just consider free speech in China. Brings you right into jail.
And I wouldn't go as far as to put the FBI (or any other such agency) beyond
doubt.  Same applies to our (german) authorities as well."

I was not instilling blind faith into the FBI, more trying to provide a
perspective not so tainted by the paranoia intrinsic to many of the messages
I see pass through FD.

--xtrecate