From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: I'm calling for LycosEU heads and team to 	resign or
 be sacked

full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com wrote on 12/03/2004 07:50:36 PM:

> > And if the spammers don't like my packets being sent to their system,
> > all they have to do is send me a polite e-mail asking to be removed
> > from my flood-list. It is really quite simple!
>
> Wow.  Obviously you are not responsible for authorizing payment to
transit
> providers and have no idea how much bandwidth actually might cost an
> organization on a perMonth/perMeg basis.  This would have never had any
> SERIOUS effect on backbone providers but many of their customers who
don't
> even KNOW they  have someone generating spam from their network would
> unfortunately see a great deal of money lost.
>
> Why don't you go physically assault a spammer.  Do you physically
assault
> door-to-door solicitors or do you have a sign on your front porch.

I see...now someone has decided that hyperbole is just what we need...by
all means let's equate trying to bog a spammer's systems down with
physical assault.  You can go away now.

> Obviously spam costs all of us $ in some form or another but incurring
> rapidly generated expenses for non-responsible parties to me seems a bit
> cruel.  Do you assault the mailman for delivering junkmail that
companies
> actually pay the USPS to deliver?

See above reference to going away...or else find coherent and valid
analogies...thanks for playing.

> /m

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.