From: jan.m.clairmont at citigroup.com (Clairmont, Jan M)
Subject: RE: Core Wars and  If Lycos can attack spammer sites, can we all start doing it?

I guess we are now into Corewars. There was an article back in SA the late 70's or early 80's
about a game involving two programs trying to destroy the other.  We are now in that scenario and
we have the whole internet to play with.  I will destroy you before you destroy me, mutual assured
destruction, I knew Dr. Strangelove and the MAD philosophy would rear it's ugly head
again.  Who knew it would be in virtual reality.

Security it's booming get on the band wagon white hatters, black hatters and the group I am
a member of and really support the Mad Hatters.

I am the Walrus, Koo Koo Kaa chew, Department of Insecurity of Homeland Security Department Department...
Jan Clairmont
Firewall Administrator/Consultant