From: visitbipin at yahoo.com (bipin gautam)
Subject: A suggestion to all AV vendors...

These days, its rare to see a windows BOX without an
AV. But, there are still lot of windows boxes without
Proper critical security patches and will be... I'd
compare see those computers as a castle with security
guards at front door but a open hole in the back door.

 Here I see a similar situation. Even with a proper AV
signatures those system get compromised, AV disabled
and stuffz. I see people fall of their chair when they
see an AV warning in their monitor but doesn't care
much about security updates for their PC.

	A simple yet effective solution would be, for AV
vendors to (say) add the vulnerable system dll's,
execudables etc... in a threat list (Refering to
Microsoft's KB or something similar) And after
completing the virus scan, suggest the users to
download proper patches accordingly to threat level
and directing the end users towards  proper link to do
so?
But hay, there are AV vendors that don't much care
about SPYWARES!

I hope i was clear, for what i am trying to explain
(O;

Bipin Gautam
http://www.geocities.com/visitbipin/