From: markus.jansson at hushmail.com (Markus Jansson)
Subject: Re: Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

(SORRY FOR SENDING THIS MESSAGE TWICE, I THOUGHT IT WAS BETTER
RETAIN THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT LINE...Im not sure was I able to cancel
the previous message)

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 02:55:00 -0800 =?iso-8859-
1?Q?Mustaj=E4rvi_Olli?= <olli.mustajarvi@...skunta.fi> wrote:
>Tietoturva-asiantuntijana itseään pitävän

Olli sayes that I think Im a computer security expert, however,
that must be hes own imagination, since I have never claimed to but
a "computer security expert".

>meille tuntemattoman Markus Janssonin

Now he sayes that they dont really even know me. Thats funny. After
the summer that I sent them the email about their insecurity, they
SHOULD HAVE started to learn about me.

>väitteitä olemme joutuneet eduskunnassa kuulemaan eri
>lähteistä jo viime kesästä lähtien.

Now he claims that they have had to listen my claims since the last
summer. He is clearly lying since I have only posted ONE email to
them in the summer. Only few weeks ago I posted to some reporters
so that something would happen and they would make a case about it.

>Koska en halua lähteä käsittelemään
>eduskunnan salassa pidettäviä tietoturvallisuuteen liittyviä
asioita
>julkisella keskustelupalstalla enkä erityisesti myöskään Janssonin
>kanssa, totean vain väitteiden olevan paikkansa pitämättömiä.

Now he sayes he doesnt want to tell issues related to information
security of our parlament in public, he doesnt comment. However, as
you can see, he actually DOES comment about the issue, claiming Im
wrong. BTW. Olli, why didnt you bother answering me in the summer
when I first told your staff about the insecurity? Simple:"Thanks
from your email, we have noted it but we dont give out any
comments" would have saved us both from a lot.

>Asian jatkokäsittely käydään toisaalla.

He sayes that this issue will be dealt elsewhere. I guess he means
court.

>Mr. Jansson has expressed  his false claims about the ICT security
>issues of the Finnish Parliament. Mr. Jansson has expressed his
lies
>now so many times that we will bring a charge against him in court.

Oh really? Last time I looked, lying wasnt illegal in Finland. And
if Im lying, then I really dont know a drek about your computer
security do I...and that means that I could NOT give out any secret
information or commit "hacking" either right? So, WHAT are you
pressing charges against me really, could you care to explain that
atleast?

I havent heard anything from our police or judges either, and btw.
they are the ones who decide if charges are pressed or not. But let
me say this: If I findout that its criminal in Finland to INFORM
about security holes and give a full-disclosure about them when
they arent fixed in months, go ahead, press charges. I'll move to
live somewhere else than in this facist state of ours where you
cant even discuss about security holes without being sent to prison
etc.

>We like to underline that Mr.
>Jansson's claims are false and incomprehensibly stupid.

So your are pressing charges against me of making stupid claims?
Yeah, right. Go ahead.

BTW. WHEN are you going to fix those issues? You are not fooling me
when you say they are OK, and I bet you arent fooling the rest of
the list here either. I hope you do it soon, it wouldnt look very
nice regarding your security staff if someone would take advantage
of these security holes I have pointed out just because you dont
bother listening...

Markus Jansson
Turku
http://www.markusjansson.net