From: mevanchik at relationship1.com (Michael Evanchik)
Subject: YEY AGAIN Automatic remote compromise
	ofInternetExplorer Service Pack 2 XP SP2

Hi Aviv,

Not sure what your issue is.  This has been tested on many people, and it
works on everyone.  Maybe its your pop up blocker?  Maybe its your AVP?

This exploit is on Securityfocus and k-otik as they tested as well.  Http
equiv verified before any post was made to FD.

In either case we did not code around pop up blockers nor around known virus
strings.  This PoC is not for blackhats kiddies.

Mike

www.michaelevanchik.com