From: phased at mail.ru (phased)
Subject: list noise

I also care about noise, and responding to stupid mails makes it worse.
Every time people send stupid mails like the rm file thing, and people reply to the list, the author was successful in filling the list with crap for a day or so.

If no one replies, then they dont get attention and the people who know their advisories(anyone with common sense) are blatantly crap will not be affected by their nuisance.

You always get a load of emails to the list from people who want to tell everyone they know that an advisory for example was crap, yes we know
thank you, but we are not handing out gold stars today!!!
No need to tell us all every time!!!

phased