From: b.anderson at ecu.edu.au (Brian Anderson)
Subject: Can we have...

G'day,

I enjoy reading some of the messages in the Full Disclosure list however I opt
to receive the list as a daily digest. This has the problem (for me) that I have
to scroll thru the entire email message looking for the item(s) that I want to read.

Another list I subscribe to (Mailman-Users) has the following header...

... which (when using Thunderbird) nicely provides a method to jump to just the
item(s) that I want to read.

I have previously messaged the List-Owner regarding adding this however he
suggested I ask the list so here I am.

Do you believe that this is "good idea" and should be implemented?

Thanks
BJA