From: dbounds at intrusense.com (Darren Bounds)
Subject: hushmail.com, is this true?

I think he's more concerned about whether or not Hush logs information
that would allow an IP address to be directly tied to an email
account/address.

As a former Hush developer I'll say that unless things have changed,
the answer is 'no'. The only way I can think of that would have allowed
any sort of match is to compare the last access times on the mailbox
folders with the Apache logs.  Hardly admissible in court.

Darren Bounds
Intrusense, LLC.