From: worried at gmail.com (Mike Bailey)
Subject: spoolcll.exe - new worm being distributed via
	mysql vulnerability?

Aloha,

Earlier tonight, i was sitting here at home doing some normal
browsing, and work and my firewall alerted me that a program called
spoolcll.exe was attempting to open up a port which i cannot remember
now.

i tried killing it, but it just came back, over and over again each
time spawning itselfs on a new port.

Registry says the worm created a service called "evmon", it cannot be
paused or stopped, but it can be disabled.

The only information about this worm on google is a discussion at the
following url: http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=291921&p=1
they are beginning to determinthat it is being distributed via a hole
in mysql.

Do any of you know anything about this? Thanks in advance.

--
Love,
Mike Bailey