From: tat at postmark.net (Antonio Henrique Oliveira)
Subject: Transamericana.org

Michael Rutledge wrote:
> This may be a stretch (a large stretch), but someone could have
> planted something on your Windows box that is using pings as a covert
> channel (given that person has also taken control of the webserver
> that hosts transamericana.org and can watch the connection logs).  Do
> you have a capture of the pings for someone to do a frequency analysis
> on?
>
> Also, you may want to post a list of your currently running processes
> in hopes someone may spot something that looks wrong.
>
> -Michael
>
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:03:39 +0000, Antonio Henrique Oliveira
> <tat@...tmark.net> wrote:
>
>>Gregh wrote:

The only records I have from the pings are from yesterday (when I
started logging them).
It sends three pings (not replied to) to www.transamericana.org during
login process and then stops until I login again (either by reboot or
logoff/login).
Attached are two files with results from "HiJackThis", as per Gregh's
suggestion. They show the running processes and the list of programs
executed during login.

Regards,
--
Anto'nio Henrique A. Proenca de Oliveira
R. 3 - Lote 22 - Loteam. Pinhel