From: Shadow333 at gmx.at (Oliver Leitner)
Subject: some interresting project i just stumbled
	across...

I dunno whats this all of a sudden, but.

1. dunno what you have against my signature, btw, if you got a better idea or
a better formulation for it, im open for it.

after all im not the only one with such a signature here or on any other
mailinglist, so why this all of a sudden reaction on it? arent you guys a bit
late with that?

2. i am not the web designer, but i forwarded that information to our
webdesigner, thank you for the input:)

Greetings
Oliver Leitner
Technical Staff