From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Fwd: Flaw in mail-list software leaks passwords

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| F**k Yahoo! Security Team, your security belongs to me |
| Fag0t sec professionals who wish to snoop goto:            |
| http://groups-beta.google.com/group/n3td3v                    |
| American gov can fuck themselves:                               |
| Iran and North Korea own your nation, fuck you.             |
| And fuck the Americans for voting the bomb happy         |
| President back into power. Long live Europe, Americans |
| are gay. Good bye Full-Disclosure fag0ts, you suck ass |