From: gkverma at gmail.com (Gaurav Kumar)
Subject: google getting attacks;
	anybody got this? --i got it.

google is detecting if search contains
"inurl:member.php?action=viewpro&member=" -- myphp forum attack.

and it gives the error...

    We're sorry...

    ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus
or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it
appears that your computer or network has been infected.

    We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again
soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or
spyware remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and
other spurious software.

    We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.