From: nick at virus-l.demon.co.uk (Nick FitzGerald)
Subject: Re: iDEFENSE Labs Website Launch (iDEFENSE Labs)

Joachim Schipper to "Edge, Ronald D":

> > Funny. All I get is a blank white page. Could it be you are expecting me
> > to trust your site, turn off all my defenses, turn on scripting, to view
> > the page? You're kidding right, this is just a joke to test participants
> > gullibility, right?
>
> To be fair, it can be circumvented by just reading the source. However,
> while Wetware/1.0 is a rather secure Javascript interpreter, it suffers
> from lack of speed.

You too eh??

I think I need a processor upgrade on that machine...

8-)

> In short, I gave up when I got another blank page after finding their
> front page. Looks like the guys at iDEFENSE are not prepared for this
> kind of paranoia...

Seems you need to upgrade to Wetware/1.01.  With that Wetware will
quickly note that the "trick" to navigating iDEFENSE's site is to add
"&flashstatus=true" or "&flashstatus=false" (the latter is probably
more generally preferable) to the end of its internal links, and that
this is readily achieved through the copy-and-paste functionality of
your operating system/environment...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald