From: danjr at voyager.net (danjr)
Subject: Followup to T-Mobile hack

Drudge and various other news reports this morning covered the story of
Paris Hilton's numbers being leaked on the internet.  Anyone have the
url?

"Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the
Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE
SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source
said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the
unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email
addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick,
Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many
others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king
kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm
Sorry Bitch :) GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

>From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes,
road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Developing..."

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ph.htm