From: whump at mac.com (Bill Humphries)
Subject: Bios programming...

On Mar 3, 2005, at 11:40 AM, Christian Leber wrote:

>>    3. I would like to figure out a way to monitor traffic for multiple
>>    protocols (HTTP, FTP, File Sharing, Chat, etc.) .  I'm wondering
>> if there
>>    is a way to figure out "bad" requests on a packet level.
>
> In the end you are either a insufficient troll[1] or someone who has
> no idea of nothing.

And if it grabs credit card numbers and account passwords, the whole
project becomes self-funding. And if it's run by a religious group,
it's tax free!

It's brilliant.

The hapless 'addicts' identity gets owned by the group trying to
rehabilitate them.

Meanwhile, Matt should look up "Integrity Online," which was an ISP run
by the Promise Keepers. I think they logged everything and told either
your spouse or cadre leader if you went to counterrevolutionary sites.

Studying the techniques of Comrade Mao will also yield great ideas for
keeping your people on the proper revolutionary path.

Closing the colleges and sending the youth to work on collective farms
was big in the 1960's.

Now that the communists are gone, someone has to step into their place.

Cheers.

-- whump