From: johnc at grok.org.uk (John Cartwright)
Subject: Administrivia: A new home for FD

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 08:31:28AM +0100, Eckard Brauer wrote:
> The bad point indeed is that I lost the digest mode and get all messages
> immediately since that. Could you please check the configuration...

Quoting my recent administrivia:

"The lists.netsys.com mailman installation is no longer accepting
content, and will remain as an archive for as long as possible. I
have mass-subscribed existing member addresses to the new list -
please log in at your earliest convenience to set digest/nomail/etc
preferences."

So, just to clarify for the less observant:

- Lists.netsys.com is no longer accepting posts, or subscribers.
- The entire list has been moved to lists.grok.org.uk.
- This means editing options for lists.netsys.com is not productive.
- Options for lists.grok.org.uk need to be changed back if necessary.

Feel free to remove your old details from lists.netsys.com if
necessary, although the server will not be around for much longer in
any case ...

A note on 'spam': whilst I could have probably managed the migration
better, all the accounts subscribed at to lists.grok.org.uk were taken
from the current subscriber database on lists.netsys.com. So thanks
to whoever decided to report opt-in mail as spam to spamcop, which
has caused several thousand unnecessary bounces and continues to disrupt
list delivery. Comments off-list, please.

Cheers
- John