From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Paul Schmehl)
Subject: US pres election was hacked away by
	Dumbya&cabal.

--On Thursday, March 10, 2005 08:39:41 AM -0800 Edward Ray
<support@...cman.com> wrote:

> important elected national leader in the world is apparently claiming in
> public that the election was fixed thru' computer security-related
> technique.

Teresa Heinz Kerry is *not* an important national leader.  Nor has she ever
been elected to office.

> Personally I think *regardless whether it's true or not* it's a
> pretty eye-popping development -- had the equivalent happened here in the
> UK it would certainly be headline news, even if the headlines were "Ffion
> Hague goes mad in public".

Really?  So, if - say - Elton John said the moon was made of green cheese,
you would think that was a "pretty eye-popping development"?  Because Ms.
Kerry has *no* evidence to back up her statements.  They are *pure*
conjecture.  But you apparently are saying the mere claim of a problem is
an "eye-popping" revelation?

Pretty low standards for popping the old eyes, I'd say.

BTW, please learn to trim your replies.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas