From: perfectirijillo at gmail.com (J u a n)
Subject: US pres election was hacked away by
	Dumbya&cabal. (fwd)

who cares? I thought this was a security related mailing list, for
once this is not about US politics, I don't care about it and the rest
of the world don't care about it either, please stop. Next time join a
political party, go vote, march to the congress or the white house or
whatever, do something useful instead of posting mails here...