From: tat at postmark.net (Antonio Oliveira)
Subject: [Off-topic] Show some respect

Dear all,

I've been reading this list for a few months now, and I find it very
usefull, and that there are some intelligent people around.
As all of you know Jason recently picked up the task of maintaining this
list "alive and kicking" and I trust it not to be an easy task.
He's paying for all the costs inherent to this task and he's putting his
own time and effort to keep this running as smooth as possible.
I've seen a few posts here complaing about the anti-virus, the
mailing-list settings, and so on, an so on....
I really would expect people to be a little bit more comprehensive and
sympathetic to him... If you're unhappy, just leave the list and don't
complain, or just give the man some slack and be patient. Things will
get back on track eventually, but it does not happen over night.
Otherwise volunteer to help ! :) That would be much nicer and smarter
than complaining about all these knit-picking stuff.

Sorry for any mistakes (English is not my first language), and if I
offended anyone. It was not my intention. And now that everybody is
clarified and will stop complaining about this, let get back on-topic
and discuss security matters and full-disclosing *security* problems,
instead of all the other stuff that serious security minded people
subscribe this list for. :)

Regards to all,
Antonio
--
Anto'nio Henrique A. Proenca de Oliveira
"Although we can never go back, like an old sweet song with a strong

$Id: .signature,v 1.3 2004/07/14 08:08:10 tat Exp tat $