From: sidhayn at buckeye-express.com (Richard Farina)
Subject: Wi-fi. Approaching customers

My lawyer advised me against approaching people with the information that
their wifi is open to hackers.  Honestly, there are too many laws in your
way (in the US at least). I urge you to look into your local laws and see
if there is a good way to approach customers without making it seem like
extortion/blackmail.  I hope you have better luck than I.

-Rick Farina