From: rsumida at csulb.edu (Ryan Sumida)
Subject: Wi-fi. Approaching customers

Actually it was a live setup.  It was a live demonstration of their
product and not a pretty little powerpoint presentation.  They brought in
1 sensor and an AP to calibrate the room.  Usually you would use 3 to 4
sensors in a production environment but this was just a demonstration and
they had limited time/resources.  Of course we would like to get our hands
on some eval hardware to do our own testing but we are still discussing
some other issues before we go that far.

Ryan Sumida