From: mlists at arhont.com (Konstantin V. Gavrilenko)
Subject: Wi-fi. Approaching customers

Would guess so,

but this would be easily overtaken by using directional antenna / amplifier :)

to add my 0.1 GBP, we have written to NHS in UK on one occasion couple of years
ago, warning them on them having open wireless link. The response was somewhat
ridiculous that they employ CCNA, so they have nothing to worry about.
We left it there...

Until last December, when this wireless link was shown to the reporter from
Sunday Times, who mentioned it in the article
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1409124,00.html

The response from NHS was ridiculous again, that they do not use the link, also
you can see OSPF updates flying around ;)

Some people never learn.

--
Respectfully,
Konstantin V. Gavrilenko