Date: Fri Mar 25 17:41:15 2005
From: randallm at fidmail.com (Randall M)
Subject: Lameness (with guidelines)

:-----Original Message-----
:From: full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk
:[mailto:full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk] On Behalf
:Of class101@...-SQUAD.com
:Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:39 AM
:To: David Chastain; Todd Towles
:Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
:Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Lameness (with guidelines)
:
:http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
:
:quote:
:Full-Disclosure Acceptable Content
:
:Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities is acceptable,
:for instance announcement and discussion thereof, exploit
:techniques and code, related tools and papers, and other
:useful information.
:
:Gratuitous advertisement, product placement, or self-promotion
:is forbidden.
:Disagreements, flames, arguments, and off-topic discussion
:should be taken off-list wherever possible.
:
:Humour is acceptable in moderation, providing it is
:inoffensive. Politics should be avoided at all costs.
:
:Members are reminded that due to the open nature of the list,
:they should use discretion in executing any tools or code
:distributed via this list.
:
:-------------------------------------------------------------
:class101
:Jr. Researcher
:Hat-Squad.com
:

I would like to add to this that I for one find this list absolutely awesome
just the way it is. Every disclosure. Every comment on vulns, likes, and
dislikes. I wake up in the morning and look forward to the humor, the
political, and the technical information shared. This list is in a true
since "Free"(Full-Disclosure). Allows equal rights to all. It is govern by a
moderate charter aimed at basic etiquette principles to prevent cyber
rioting. I like it as it is and glad its here!

Randall M