Date: Tue Mar 29 09:51:50 2005
From: ChrisDay at HBOSplc.com (ChrisDay@...Splc.com)
Subject: windows linux final study

Here we go again, so called intelligent people talking utter rot!

MS fund a report on windows v linux (as a web server), which to the best
of anyone's knowledge at present is carried out by independent
researchers, provides it's methodologies, and invites people to
duplicate them.  Does the fact that MS funded the research invalidate
the results?  Does the fact that it probably would have been more
sensible to disclose the backers from day one change the results?  No.

Finding and justifying flaws in the methodology, or duplicating the
methodology and demonstrating differing results may invalidate the
report.

Based on the 'logic' being demonstrated by many people on this issue I
would like to offer definite proof that God does not exist!  My proof?

Since the catholic church say God exists and they have a vested interest
in the matter they must be lying.  Therefore God doesn't exist.  I rest
my case.

Come on people grow up, put your prejudices aside and look at the
information provided, draw conclusions based on that, and be prepared to
change that opinion when the information to hand dictates.

Nuff said!