Date: Fri Apr  1 17:18:09 2005
From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Fwd: Connect to n3td3v on Yahoo! 360

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: n3td3v-owner @ googlegroups. com <n3td3v-owner@...glegroups.com>
Date: 01 Apr 2005 08:13:16 -0800
Subject: Connect to n3td3v on Yahoo! 360
To: xploitable@...il.com

Connect to me on Yahoo! 360

n3td3v

n3td3v, M
Edinburgh
NA UK

4 friends

Latest blog entry on
Thu Mar 31, 2005

I've created my own place on Yahoo! 360 and I'd like you to connect to
me so we can stay in touch. You can view my blog, my photos, my lists
- and all sorts of things that matter to me. You can create a personal
page and blog of your own, which will be linked to mine. That way
you'll always know when I post something new.

Preview n3td3v's page

 Connect to me

Click "Connect to me" to accept n3td3v's invitation. If you don't do
anything, this invitation stays in your mailbox and expires after 30
days. You may accept it anytime until it expires. You may also sign up
for Yahoo! 360 without accepting this invitation.

 What is Yahoo! 360?
 Possibly the most convenient and enjoyable way to stay in touch with
all the people you know.

> Your Personal Place Online
Start a blog. Share photos. List favorites or write a review.
> Share With Friends & Family
Invite your friends and family to view what you've shared and link
their pages to yours.
> You're in control
Share as much as you want with whomever you want. You decide.

Sent to xploitable@...il.com. Expires in 30 days. Block future
messages from Yahoo! 360 members