Date: Fri Apr  8 00:33:56 2005
From: skrewz at skrewz.dk (Anders Breindahl)
Subject: Re: Case ID 51560370 - Notice of
	ClaimedInfringement

Well, a friend of mine also got a mail like this once. This letter consisted
of approximately the same that yours did -- the difference being, that he had
never seen the file, nor heard of it.

I would tend to say that this -- if you believe me, again believing in my
trust to my friend -- makes your idea of their investigation methods
impossible?

I actually received your post to FD as a warning of an upcoming new wave of
spam... Or what ever annoying Internet-abuse is called in general terms.

Regards, Anders Breindahl.