Date: Mon Apr 11 09:58:36 2005
From: mobil at tzi.dhs.org (Thomas Zangl - Mobil)
Subject: How to Report a Security VulnerabilitytoMicrosoft

Am Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:40:04 +0000 GMT, schrieb "Jason Coombs" <jasonc@...ence.org>:

Hi,

>Wow, Paul. You sell your soul for a couple of mouthfuls of food?

Why does he sell his soul just because he knows the devel guys
there and say they are potentially not that evil as you believe?

My experience with software companys is that there is a lot of
difference between marketing and the developers.

>No way is Microsoft to be trusted just because there are a bunch of potentially-good people doing technical work in the trenches. They are called 'pawns' and the abuse and exploitation of those people is legendary.

Neither is Linux. I won?t trust any software written by humans as it
is proven that humans are errounous.

>You may have temporarily forgotten that the executives at Microsoft have done terrible things that have harmed every person on Earth. Fortunately, the rest of us haven't.

<sarcasm>
Ouch. So you think that every single individual (~ 8 Billions on this
earth) has been harmed by MS? Wow, thats what I call a mass
destruction weapon! Call George to free us from those terrorist...
</sarcasm>

Best regards,