Date: Mon Apr 18 16:33:39 2005
From: bill.phu at gmail.com (Bill Phu)
Subject: Ok. How do I get off this list?

*sigh* I use "phu@...dal.ca" at
brought to a page that reads:

---Start copy---
Full-Disclosure list: member options for user phu@...dal.ca
In order to change your membership option, you must first log in by
giving your membership password in the section below. If you don't
remember your membership password, you can have it emailed to you by
clicking on the button below. If you just want to unsubscribe from
this list, click on the Unsubscribe button and a confirmation message
will be sent to you.

Important: From this point on, you must have cookies enabled in your
browser, otherwise none of your changes will take effect.
Password:

Unsubscribe
By clicking on the Unsubscribe button, a confirmation message will be
emailed to you. This message will have a link that you should click on
to complete the removal process (you can also confirm by email; see
the instructions in the confirmation message).
---End Copy---

And I click on the unsubscribe.  The confirmation email should be sent
to phu@...dal.ca, but, alas, it never is.  The email address,
phu@...dal.ca, is a UNIX account which .forwards all of my email to
bill.phu@...il.com.  The .forward still works since I still receive
most of my email to phu@...dal.ca.  I carefully check GMail's spam
folder and no unsubscribe messages are ever sent there.  I can only
surmise that an unsubscribe confirmation email is never sent.

Note: I had also tried to get the password reminder sent to me, and,
alas, no password reminder email yet..

--
Bill Phu -- phu@...dal.ca
"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do,