Date: Wed May 11 23:07:03 2005
From: zx at castlecops.com (Paul Laudanski)
Subject: Which is the best anti-spyware cleaner?

Hi Ben,

This survey only included those applications which use dictionaries to
clean their systems.  HJT is an involved tool that is best used with
experts.

Ad-Aware and SpybotS&D can be used safely thanks to their reference files.

This is why HJT and others like Winpatrol were left out of the poll.

And for the last statement, you are right.  Look at download.com and how
they use three products today to test files on their site.

--
Sincerely,

Paul Laudanski .. Computer Cops, LLC.
Microsoft MVP Windows-Security 2005