Date: Sat May 14 21:30:24 2005
From: chromazine at sbcglobal.net (Steve Kudlak)
Subject: Benign Worms

The idea of a begin worm is a nice idea but doesn't work in practice. Oh
I have known admins who let loose all sorts of automatic update process
that were little different from worms and they regretted it. These
people were far from middle school. and "millions and billions" sounds
something Carl Sagan used to say. I do worry that this is another of
those flame war topics that have been beat to death.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve