Date: Sun May 15 14:13:30 2005
From: randallm at fidmail.com (Randall M)
Subject: RE: Bening Worms (Cosmin Stejerean)= Mutated

:-----Original Message-----
:From: full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk
:[mailto:full-disclosure-bounces@...ts.grok.org.uk] On Behalf
:Of Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
:Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 7:41 PM
:To: nick@...us-l.demon.co.uk
:Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
:Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] RE: Bening Worms (Cosmin Stejerean)
:
:On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:20:25 +1200, Nick FitzGerald said:
:> Stejerean, Cosmin wrote:
:>
:> > I think you are going a little overboard with this kind of
:response.
:> > The guy
:>
:> Nope.
:>
:> The guy is clearly a chopper.
:
:A perfect proof of why benign worms are a Bad Idea. I've
:attached the Subject:
:lines from the original thread, and the current sub-thread:
:
:Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Benign Worms
:
:If the *subject* line has sprouted a mutation from 'Benign' to
:'Bening', why should we trust the *entire worm* not to mutate? ;)
:
:(And no - I do *NOT* want to hear "but I typed that one in by
:hand" as an excuse or rationalization. The Subject: had a
:mutation. And that's all that's important.)
:
:

Good point Valdis. A perfect proof that mutation can only produce useless
information. The only hope for this thread would be the injection and help
of intelligent design otherwise it will not survive.