Date: Thu May 19 09:59:16 2005
From: deeper at gmail.com (Daniel)
Subject: Mac OSX 10.4 Dashboard Authentication Hijacking
	Vulnerability

"Combining this vulnerability with Safari's auto-install
vulnerability, it may be possible for a widget to maliciously install
itself by visiting a website, wait for the user to authenticate to
perform a task, and take full control of a system."

Have you tested this on 10.4.1 or is this a theoretical issue?
Safari now pops up the window saying "this is an app, blah blah blah",
so user interaction is required for the widget to be downloaded (hence
negating the whole widget installing itself"