Date: Thu May 19 19:43:40 2005
From: bart2k at hushmail.com (bart2k@...hmail.com)
Subject: NOVELL ZENWORKS MULTIPLE REMXXTE STACK & HEAP
	OVERFLOWS

Hey is it just me is this vulnerbaility accessible via UDP !

If I'm reading this correctly then it would make an interesting
worm PoC for these folks:

http://www.novell.com/servlet/CRS?reference_name=&-
op=%25&Action=Start+Search&Submit=Start+Search&source=novl&full_text
_limit=showcase_verbiage+%2C+press_release&MaxRows=0&product=0&&solu
tions=0&

Feel free to correct me if I have read this advisory wrong

Thx