Date: Sun May 22 02:40:59 2005
From: shaitan11 at gmail.com (Who?)
Subject: Ports used by trogens

Malicious code can be run on any port, and even more malicious code
wont run with TCP ports anyways, it will use icmp or some other form
of ip protocol to bypass filtering software. Blocking ports does
increase the security of a system, but further measures are needed if
you wish to have a "secure" system.