Date: Tue Jun 14 23:47:42 2005
From: zeno at cgisecurity.net (zeno@...security.net)
Subject: Book Review: "Apache Security" By O'Reilly

I have published a book review for "Apache Security" By O'Reilly that may be of interest to the list.

"This book was written by Ivan Ristic, the author of the popular Apache web application firewall
module mod_security. Naturally this book does discuss how to use mod_security to harden your system,
but I'm happy to report it isn't his main area of focus. One of the first things that I do while
reviewing a book is to find all the things that the text doesn't cover that it *really* should have
and point them out in my review. Simply put this book has everything, and I do mean everything.
Here's the low down on a per chapter basis."

http://www.cgisecurity.com/articles/apachesecurity.shtml

- admin@...security.com
http://www.cgisecurity.com
http://www.webappsec.org