Date: Tue Jun 14 10:08:39 2005
From: fcharpen at xmcopartners.com (Frederic Charpentier)
Subject: Web application Security Scanner

Hi.
An efficient program, capable of finding unknown vulnerabilities in web
application, does not exist.

Nikto, Ns-stealth are usefull, but they will never do a proper audit.

Paros, Sleuth and Spike are really usefull to find unknown
vulnerabilites, but they are not automatic. Someone needs to be in front
of the screen to interpret the behaviour of the application.

Fred

tgoogle wrote:
> Did you know the best Web app security scanner?
>
> I need scanner, which would find SQL injections, XSS, php include and other bug in unknown Web application.
>
> Thanks

Frederic Charpentier - Xmco Partners
Security Consulting / Pentest
web  : http://www.xmcopartners.com