Date: Thu Jun 30 08:32:34 2005
From: davefd at davewking.com (Dave King)
Subject: verify ssl cert command line

Sorry about the messed up subject.  I realized it right after I sent
it.  Anyways, thanks for the advice and I think I can use openssl
s_client to do what I need, I had considered openssl verify but I'm
going to have to check a bunch of certs and didn't want to have to deal
with downloading and storing certs tempararily to check them if possible.

Thanks,
Dave