Date: Sun Jul 10 14:53:33 2005
From: khaalel at gmail.com (khaalel)
Subject: how to hide files,
	services and process in windows 2k/xp/2k3 box

Hi,

for the tips... sorry but i don't know which suggestions to give you,
but i advise you to study AFX rootkit, when I wrote my first rootkit
this code helped me a lot because it can hide

"""
a) Processes
b) Handles
c) Modules
d) Files & Folders
e) Registry Keys & Values
f) Services
g) TCP/UDP Sockets
h) Systray Icons
"""

There is an article that is well writen (about win32 rootkit):  it's
"Analysis of a win32 userland rootkit  " by Kdm, it's really  a good
paper.

Nzeka Gilbert aka khaalel

PS: If you want, i own the code of hxdef but this rootkit is known by
everybody so for invisibility, hwdef is not the right tool !!! but the
code is great for learning how to code a win32 rootkit.