Date: Fri Jul 22 11:12:43 2005
From: dhudes at hudes.org (Dana Hudes)
Subject: Re: (ICMP attacks against TCP) (was Re:
	HPSBUX01137 SSRT5954

you will find a range of MTU sizes in radio links of various sorts which
is not just 802.11 but also cellular including GPRS CDMA and WCDMA.
Now, in many instances there is a proxy between the mobile station and the
public network. In fact I wrote a powerpoint presentation summarizing such
a paper on transparent TCP proxy in WCDMA and its on my site
http://www.networkengineer.biz  (I took a course in wireless
architecture).