Date: Tue Jul 26 22:07:59 2005
From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: INFOHACKING and illusion brazilian b0ys ownage

But the original poster claimed to be part of the defacement group. And
they claimed to have defaced the main site for Squid proxy - which was
not the website posted in the original message

So, they have forum about the software....it still isn't the main site
for the proxy software. Why would there be CVS code for the squid
software on a gaming forum?

Either they defaced the wrong site...and the gaming site was restore
with lighting speed...without anyone knowing about it..or they aren't
being truthful. Does not their silence about this matter answer the
question?