Date: Sat Jul 30 01:52:50 2005
From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: <Cisco Message> Mike Lynn's controversial
	Cisco Security Presentation

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005, Jason Coombs wrote:

> J.A. Terranson wrote:
> >
> > I believe that at the moment of disclosure it becomes public domain.
> > Echoes of RC4...
>
> Wrong, J.A.
>
> infowarrior.org is now hosting a fine replica of the cease and desist
> letter that was received earlier today:
>
> http://www.infowarrior.org/users/rforno/lynn-cisco.pdf

That letter doesn't change anything.  Theres a lot of law that says that
is now public data, and free of it's trade incumberances.  Sure,
Infowarrior will take it down, but if this ever gets to court (unlikely),
there is a very good public domain defense here, and both Cisco and ISS
know it.  So do you!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@....org
0xBD4A95BF

"A stock broker is someone who handles your money until its all gone."
Diana Hubbard (of Scientology fame)