Date: Mon Aug  1 20:46:05 2005
From: andre.ludwig at gmail.com (Andre Ludwig)
Subject: Cisco IOS Shellcode Presentation

anyone got the new cindy_nip_slip.rar with that blurry nip slip?

OMFG d00d itz 2lm0st lik3 sh3 1z da nekkidz!!1`!@...1!1~!12

anyone getting a K:D ratio of 75%??  Damn my new razer mouse is
p0wning with an awp...

Anyone got links to the l33t chinese h4x0rz websites?

D to da motha fuckin r  to da 3 beotches