Date: Tue Aug  9 07:01:44 2005
From: evdo.hsdpa at gmail.com (Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor)
Subject: Group Airfare Travel Website Programming

hi guys. need some UI and Functionality opinions here...
 ... we're starting a new bulletin board for folks who want to pool up and
get group airfare rates. what we need is input on how we could make the site
simpler. or just clearer...

The idea: If you post your ideal dream vacation online, Others may jump
aboard and if you get 10 of you together, well, you have a group rate
ticket... tricky part is do we leave itinerary dates as windows or single
dates because most folks travel on a friday anyways.?
 anything seem confusing to you?
 let me know. http://zazzah.com

 On 8/8/05, John Cartwright <johnc@...k.org.uk> wrote:

> [Full-Disclosure] Mailing List Charter
> John Cartwright <johnc@...k.org.uk>
>

> - Introduction & Purpose -
>
> This document serves as a charter for the [Full-Disclosure] mailing
> list hosted at lists.grok.org.uk <http://lists.grok.org.uk>.
>
> The list was created on 9th July 2002 by Len Rose, and is primarily
> concerned with security issues and their discussion. The list is
> administered by John Cartwright.
>
> The Full-Disclosure list is hosted and sponsored by Secunia.
>

> - Subscription Information -
>
> Subscription/unsubscription may be performed via the HTTP interface
> located at http://lists.grok.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/full-disclosure.
>
> Alternatively, commands may be emailed to
> full-disclosure-request@...ts.grok.org.uk, send the word 'help' in
> either the message subject or body for details.
>

> - Moderation & Management -
>
> The [Full-Disclosure] list is unmoderated. Typically posting will be
> restricted to members only, however the administrators may choose to
> accept submissions from non-members based on individual merit and
> relevance.
>
> It is expected that the list will be largely self-policing, however in
> special circumstances (eg spamming, misappropriation) then offending
> members may be removed from the list by the management.
>
> An archive of postings is available at
> http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/.
>

> - Acceptable Content -
>
> Any information pertaining to vulnerabilities is acceptable, for
> instance announcement and discussion thereof, exploit techniques and
> code, related tools and papers, and other useful information.
>
> Gratuitous advertisement, product placement, or self-promotion is
> forbidden. Disagreements, flames, arguments, and off-topic discussion
> should be taken off-list wherever possible.
>
> Humour is acceptable in moderation, providing it is inoffensive.
> Politics should be avoided at all costs.
>
> Members are reminded that due to the open nature of the list, they
> should use discretion in executing any tools or code distributed via
> this list.
>

> - Posting Guidelines -
>
> The primary language of this list is English. Members are expected to
> maintain a reasonable standard of netiquette when posting to the list.
>
> Quoting should not exceed that which is necessary to convey context,
> this is especially relevant to members subscribed to the digested
> version of the list.
>
> The use of HTML is discouraged, but not forbidden. Signatures will
> preferably be short and to the point, and those containing
> 'disclaimers' should be avoided where possible.
>
> Attachments may be included if relevant or necessary (e.g. PGP or
> S/MIME signatures, proof-of-concept code, etc) but must not be active
> (in the case of a worm, for example) or malicious to the recipient.
>
> Vacation messages should be carefully configured to avoid replying to
> list postings. Offenders will be excluded from the mailing list until
> [...]

Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com
http://wirelessinternetcoverage.com
http://hsdpa-coverage.com