Date: Wed Aug 10 17:56:18 2005
From: fractalg at highspeedweb.net (Pedro Hugo)
Subject: Antivirus

Trend Micro has a problem, pattern files. I have seen many virus not being
detected from TrendMicro solutions.
For desktops I only have used OfficeScan. Works well, doesn't seem to waste
too much resources.

Something I didn't like too from TrendMicro, was fixes and hotfixes. It's a
bit of a mess, with some available in a few of their websites, and others
not.

  _____