Date: Wed Aug 10 23:57:24 2005
From: ekamerling at snaplen.com (Erik Kamerling)
Subject: Re: Help put a stop to incompetent computer
	forensics

Trojan Horse
A computer program that appears to have a useful function, but also has a
hidden and potentially malicious function that evades security mechanisms,
sometimes by exploiting legitimate authorizations of a system entity that
invokes the program.

Copied from the SANS Glossary of Terms Used in Security and Intrusion
Detection.

http://www.sans.org/resources/glossary.php

Best

Erik Kamerling