Date: Wed Aug 17 16:07:53 2005
From: h4cky0u.org at gmail.com (h4cky0u)
Subject: phpWebSite 0.10.1 Full SQL Injection

Hi Kevin,

As you can see the whole issue was found and researched by a
member(matrix_kller) at the h4cky0u.org site, i was told that the
vendors had been notified and that he had never heard back from them.
If that is not true then i apologise on his behalf. Anyways i would be
looking forward for a more secure release of your script. Thanks.

On 8/17/05, Kevin Wilcox <kevin@....appstate.edu> wrote:

--
http://www.h4cky0u.org
(In)Security at its best...