Date: Tue Aug 23 02:20:34 2005
From: stuart at serverpeak.com (Stuart Low)
Subject: Zotob Worm Remover

I'm just going to be facetious here and say "What's Zotob"?

Seriously, you can have all the arguments you want about how worm X
infection rate is increased due to whatever reason but as J Tucker
pointed out it's the software that's the issue.

As for us *shrugs*, we don't suffer the plight of worms. I guess that's
the advantage of running a 100% Linux shop.

Stu