Date: Tue Aug 23 07:59:56 2005
From: sven.suetterlin at dts.de (Suetterlin, Sven)
Subject: Problems with unsuscribing

Hi @ all,

in order from my boss, I have to unsubscribe from this list. I've send an Email to bugtraq-digest-unsubscribe@...urityfocus.com and the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list message. But nothing happen, I didn't get an confirm message, but I still receive messages from bugtraq. I've also tried to visited the subscription page, but I still get an "the page cannot be displayed" error. Could anyone help me?

Best regards

Sven S?tterlin

DTS Medien AG

Heidestra?e 38